This is Me


I'm Kokkhuan  Kamnuan. Everybody call me Khuan. 
I 'm studying in English major at Ratchapat Nakhon Sri Thammarat University. I'm going to be a teacher.


I like watching the TV and using the Internet. In the weekend I always watching movies on DVD.
Sometime when it is the raining, I like to read the novel books on my bad. I love to going to the beach so much. I love swimming, driving and laying on the sunrise. I am lucy because in my country there have many beautiful beach and it not to far from my place. I live in the,Nakhon Si Thammarat, south of Thailand so it is easy to go there. 
I don't interesting in sport so much but I often play football with my dogs. I have 2 dogs. They are very lovely and active dogs. One is the black and one is white. One is fat and one is thin. But there are my best friends ever.
Football is my favorite sport that I want to see. Real Madrid is my fond team. I dreamed one time I will go to see this team playing beside the field.
     This is a part  about me.............connect me at  Facebook>>>kokkhuan kamnuam
Twitter>>@kokkhuan

or trace me at this blog!!

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น